Who can benefit from the Stress Relief Method? The short answer is EVERYONE, but after thousands of appointments we've identified the three groups below to experience the greatest change in the way they feel from our pain and stress relief treatment in New York.
Difficulty Finding Stress Relief Tips for Work
- No time to workout or make it to the gym.
- Fast approaching deadlines giving stress.
- Overloaded work schedule.
- Emotional stress from co-workers.
- Difficulty juggling a family and busy career.
All directly impact your state in The TWIST. Stress Relief Method is a quick, convenient, and effective approach for managing stress.
Trouble Finding Pain Relief
- Have back, neck, shoulder, or other pain.
- Facing an upcoming surgery.
- Expensive doctor visits with little or no relief.
- Pain relievers only temporarily masking pain.
- Workout routine only increasing your pain.
Stress Relief Method can drastically reduce pain, even eliminate your pain, reduce the frequency of doctor visits, and give you an active life again.
Need Inury Prevention Tips
- Experiencing pain during or after workouts.
- Trouble with workout recovery.
- Need improved workout recovery times.
- Feel something is missing in your routine.
- Want a competitive edge for atheletes.
Stress Relief Method will give you a powerful tool you'll never forget. You'll instantly notice improved workouts, endurance, and recovery.
In short, the SRM Physician-Applied is a comprehensive, standardized manual therapy in New York that addresses and treats the underlying cause of pain and stress in the human body. What makes it unique and different from anything else is Dr. Kiernan's discovery, The TWIST®. You can read more about the science and theory behind it, but the important thing to know is your pain is much more than the result of repetition, posture, overuse, old age, and anything physical. It is part of a universal pattern found in your body that reacts to the physical, mental, and chemical environments in your life. In other words, your pain is heavily influenced by the mind-body connection.
The SRM Physician-Applied also factors in Dr. James Kiernan's peer reviewed and published studies on nitric oxide — a molecule in the body responsible for relaxation, anti-inflammation, improved immune response, and well-being. Understanding The TWIST®, the role of nitric oxide, and the power of engaging a patients' mind-body awareness in treatment, has resulted in the most effective approach in providing well being.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine,
but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet,
and in the cause and prevention of disease." - Thomas Edison
The Stress Relief Method is about both the short and long-term pain relief as its comprehensive approach to wellness identifies the underlying cause of pain and addresses it with a powerful stress relief technique.